Cerebrum is the first true smart tire solution utilizing an innovative sensor technology mounted directly to the tire. Cerebrum sensors provide never-before-seen advanced tire pressure, temperature, tread depth, alignment and performance data.
Unlock the full capabilities of Cerebrum technology through the Cerebrum mobile application. Use of Cerebrum requires an iPhone with iOS 10 or above. In addition, Cerebrum technology communicates with most vehicle ECUs as a direct replacement for TPMS sensors (available in 2020).
This single sensor kit includes:
- (1) Reusable Cerebrum smart tire sensor, protected by a master housing
- (1) Universal, base-housings used to mount Cerebrum sensor the tire. This base-housing can be purchased separately to re-use the Cerebrum smart sensor in a different tire.
- (1) Permanent rubber bonding adhesive for D.I.Y. application of the tire sensors
- (1) Tire scraper tool for preparation of the tire inner liner
- Cerebrum mobile application with unlimited accounts
Cerebrum sensors can be installed by anyone, including a qualified wheel and tire technician. The process for installing Cerebrum universal base-housings is easy and similar to applying a tire patch. For detailed instructions on the simple installation of Cerebrum sensors, check out our Installation Video (coming soon).
Alternatively, Cerebrum is available pre-equipped with any make, model and size tire. Our professional technicians will install and calibrate each tire with the appropriate sensor as well as update your Account so that you can automatically connect to each tire!
Check out our Tire Shop to browse our full Cerebrum-enabled tire selection!